1st Bootcamp - Well Done!

(Sara Hart) #1

Well done everyone showed up tonight!!

If it would be easy everyone would do it!

Believe in yourself!
Believe in us!
Together we can do this!

See you Wednesday!

(Hossein Jalali) #2

It just gets easier from this point.

@Farah_Yassine this is specifically with you in mind :joy::

SomeECards

(Farah Yassine) #3

Yes exactly. Except Jordan I think. But I will change his mind by the end of the challenge. Burpees are the worst!!!

(Farah Yassine) #4

It was a great workout. Working out on the beach is a gamechanger for me, I really enjoyed it a lot! I am actually looking forward to tomorrow!!

(Mandy Milward) #5

I wanted to ask if it is possible to join one boot camp class on the weekend and pay per session? Or is it a package deal? Just checking possible options. Thanks a mill

(Hossein Jalali) #6

Hi Mandy,

It is a package deal but we allow the 1st session like this for you to come and experience it.

(Mandy Milward) #7

Hi, thank you so much for clarifying. I really wish I could join in, but timings with my work and kids activities clash. Thought I could squeeze a Saturday in before my sons Taekwando…but that’s cool. I’m loving the home workouts too. Thanks for those :muscle::+1::facepunch::ok_hand:

(Hossein Jalali) #8

It is fine, please come next Saturday. We would love to see you :slight_smile:

(Mandy Milward) #9

Hi, I will be competing in the Roy Nasr triathlon on Saturday coming, so I will attend the following one if that’s ok. Thank you and look forward to it :+1:

(Sara Hart) #10

@Mandy_Milward… how did the triathlon go?
Did you do the sprint or super sprint?
Hope you had a blast.

(Mandy Milward) #11

Hi Sara,

How are you? I actually took part in a team for a friend of mine as they needed to make up 6 teams. I did a swim for them (sprint distance) My son and I will be doing another triathlon this weekend (Friday) and it will be a 3 disciplines super sprint distance. I am hoping to make boot camp one of the Saturdays. Would love to meet others in the challenge. Thanks for all the support…it’s great :muscle: